18 Expedition - End of year sales?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DGeis

Reaction score
I may have gotten the luckiest deal. Negotiated $73K less $9.5K trading my wife's Tiguan for a platinum with buckets and the tow package (not Max).

They negotiated up the trade instead of the sale. I don't think I could have gotten $7.5K in a private sale (had a new engine, been in an accident, big ass door ding, etc.), so I consider it truly priced $71K less $7.5K.

Dealer secured said vehicle from another in a swap, but then the other dealer reneged!? So they had to find me another with same options but the new one had the rearseat entertainment package too and they honored it at the same price, so $82K MSRP for $71K.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Andy C

Reaction score
Only additional option was 2nd row bucket seats and all windows tinted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dang...that's fantastic...wondering if I can add 3K to get the 4x4 for about 71K...it should be fun negotiating.

Andy C

Reaction score
I just bought a 2018 loaded exp limited for 65k Got rid of an Acura MDX which I hated
Is that 65K with the trade in factored in or just the price of the exp?

If trade in is factored in, how much was the trade in?

Rob18

Reaction score
Just the price Found it using Car guru. Had to drive 120 miles to get it The dealer did offer to deliver