2004 Exp Eddie Bauer heating issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OldZofTorC

Reaction score
Ok I have been thoroughly through this system. I have a solution to the clacking doors. if someone needs help you may contact me at victory-T-shirts at earthlink dot net.

OldZofTorC

Reaction score
The lower actuator cannot be replaced without pulling the dash. I do have a solution. You may contact me.
chris

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Chris, over 50 percent of the original posters just go **** and disappear. It's frustrating for all of us reaching out to help. I blame it on upbringing. Like teachers in school, if you reach one student, that's what it's all about. It's been 8 months, doubt if they'll answer you.

Sent from my N9131 using Tapatalk

Ozzy

Reaction score
The lower actuator cannot be replaced without pulling the dash. I do have a solution. You may contact me.
chris

I now have this problem. Drivers side no heat just in time for the cold weather. If there’s an easier solution than pulling the entire dash, I’m all ears.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The driver side Blend Door is going to be in there and looks the exact same so I'd pull the dash out and find it, won't be hard. Replacement will be the same procedure as the one shown here.

no need to pull dash...too much work...3+hrs...lookup "fordloco" or "fordlocoguy" on youtube...he was an active member when he 1st joined...he's a ford mechanic and posts repair vids weekly on there and this is something i remember him talking about...his vids are on F150s and expeditions

Ozzy

Reaction score
no need to pull dash...too much work...3+hrs...lookup "fordloco" or "fordlocoguy" on youtube...he was an active member when he 1st joined...he's a ford mechanic and posts repair vids weekly on there and this is something i remember him talking about...his vids are on F150s and expeditions

Fordmakuloco is the one you’re thinking of. And yeh he did at least one on the front blend actuator, but unfortunately his deals with single blend door, not dual climate controls ones. Those, the driver side actuator appears to be under the whole mess, not on top like the singles or passenger side dual climate.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fordmakuloco is the one you’re thinking of. And yeh he did at least one on the front blend actuator, but unfortunately his deals with single blend door, not dual climate controls ones. Those, the driver side actuator appears to be under the whole mess, not on top like the singles or passenger side dual climate.

He's a Ford mechanic so he deals with them all... send him a message

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk