2007 Ford Expedition EL Radio,CD player,Nav/OEM, $275.00 shipped

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

marlinpruett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I replaced this with an after market Kenwood and would like to sell. Tried to post in For Sale Forum But coud not find where to start this post.
Unit working perfect when it came out. See the You Tube here....

Ford Part #
IMG_5120.jpg

This sale is for only the unit. No cabling or antennas.If your vehicle was not originally equipped with the EXACT part(s) listed, it is your responsibility to consult a dealer to see if it will fit your application. Additional items may be needed if this is an upgrade or custom installation. Please consult your local dealer for ALL other applications.

GPS Antennas, cables, & VIN locking protection are just a few factors that may prevent you from upgrading certain types of radios in your vehicle. You are 100% responsible for making sure you will be able to make an upgrade.
I believe this unit fits 8 different Expeditions.

Unit is sold as is, working perfectly when removed.

OP
OP
marlinpruett

marlinpruett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I replaced this with an after market Kenwood and would like to sell. Tried to post in For Sale Forum But coud not find where to start this post.
Unit working perfect when it came out. See the You Tube here....

Ford Part #
IMG_5120.jpg

This sale is for only the unit. No cabling or antennas.If your vehicle was not originally equipped with the EXACT part(s) listed, it is your responsibility to consult a dealer to see if it will fit your application. Additional items may be needed if this is an upgrade or custom installation. Please consult your local dealer for ALL other applications.

GPS Antennas, cables, & VIN locking protection are just a few factors that may prevent you from upgrading certain types of radios in your vehicle. You are 100% responsible for making sure you will be able to make an upgrade.
I believe this unit fits 8 different Expeditions.

Unit is sold as is, working perfectly when removed.
I will consider Best offers, PM your best price. Asking $275.00 shipped.
Paypal OK.