2015 Sync Issues - Quick Dial is gone

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BDB_Rob

Reaction score
With any phone connected to the unit, and after setting up 6 quick dial contacts, when you press quick dial it take me to the dial screen. (See pic) If I add a new quick dial contact, that screen exists, but when I try to use it, again it wants me to dial the number myself. Press History and it shows all contacts, which is the new default screen. When listening to music on the radio, the channel button sometimes will be illumined, other times just the top left one is. Seems this unit needs a software update or is acting up. Anyone have similar issues. The Quick Dial used to work, it just stopped working a few weeks ago, dealer has no clue, and it's not covered under the warranty.

FordExp.jpg

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
With any phone connected to the unit, and after setting up 6 quick dial contacts, when you press quick dial it take me to the dial screen. (See pic) If I add a new quick dial contact, that screen exists, but when I try to use it, again it wants me to dial the number myself. Press History and it shows all contacts, which is the new default screen. When listening to music on the radio, the channel button sometimes will be illumined, other times just the top left one is. Seems this unit needs a software update or is acting up. Anyone have similar issues. The Quick Dial used to work, it just stopped working a few weeks ago, dealer has no clue, and it's not covered under the warranty.
What happens if you just push the number corresponding to the contact that you want to speed dial?

OP
OP
B

BDB_Rob

Reaction score
When I press the Quick Dial button, the ALL contacts list appears. Now that the weather warmed up, the screen is back like before, but the temp has been below 20 for the last two weeks. Go figure

The CCPU S/W Version is 4.32.14073_Product
Serial Number is YTATB&KB

OP
OP
B

BDB_Rob

Reaction score
When I press the Quick Dial button, the ALL contacts list appears. Now that the weather warmed up, the screen is back like before, but the temp has been below 20 for the last two weeks. Go figure

The CCPU S/W Version is 4.32.14073_Product
Serial Number is YTATB&KB