2016 side exit exhaust (rear muffler delete)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nonsense

Reaction score
Looks so much better than factory. That's something that's bothered me about the ecoboost Expeditions from the day they released. The factory exhaust looks like a really cheap backyard hack job, and your backyard hackjob looks better than factory :D

17LimitedExpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Dammit...seeing how yours turned out is making me consider this mod as well :). Excellent job

07xln

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm so considering doing this. Get out and drive that thing Jski and give us some feedback. I have to be tinkering with my rides all the time and this is the perfect little project for the upcoming weekend

OP
OP
J Ski

J Ski

3.5plati
Reaction score
Ok so took it for a drive today around the city and up to 60mph. Only sound difference was at start up and WOT. Nice throaty sound, not that Honda Civic crap. Several people have already asked me what kind of exhaust system I have and are surprised when I tell them what I did. I hear my tire drone more than the exhaust at highway speeds

OP
OP
J Ski

J Ski

3.5plati
Reaction score
Haven’t done a cold start yet so here’s one from this morning. Love how this thing sounds now