2017 XLT Expedition leaking water

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tomct

Reaction score
Bought a 2017 XLT Expedition bought Six weeks ago 37 k on it now was in car wash the other day and it was leaking from the wire coming out of head liner for rear view mirror
Any ideas no sunroof

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Bought a 2017 XLT Expedition bought Six weeks ago 37 k on it now was in car wash the other day and it was leaking from the wire coming out of head liner for rear view mirror
Any ideas no sunroof

Take it back to the dealer you bought it from. Most likely windshield was replaced, and done cheap, and wasn’t sealed correctly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Dannyboy11222

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If its the antenna, u will have to get to it somehow and tighten up the bolts... But it should still be under warranty, so I would just bring it to the dealer and let them fix it...

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

Dorzak

Full Access Members
Reaction score
There is a service bulletin for reception issues with the satellite antennna, did the dealer replace it and do a poor job?

OP
OP
T

Tomct

Reaction score
Took the truck back where I bought it went to glass guy and I hope I got it fixed it was a replacement window in truck
Hope this does the trick