2018-2019 XLT 202A VS Limited 301A

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kmc0929

Reaction score
Trying to decide between a XLT with the 202A package and the Limited with the 301A. From what I can tell the key components that I need are all there, Ventilated Seats / Remote / Push To Start / Memory Seats / Large Display in Gauge Cluster.

Other than the power running boards and larger wheels, what am I missing?

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Front parking sensors, upgraded sound system, better padded seats and steering wheel. I'd do the upgrade to be honest.

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Trying to decide between a XLT with the 202A package and the Limited with the 301A. From what I can tell the key components that I need are all there, Ventilated Seats / Remote / Push To Start / Memory Seats / Large Display in Gauge Cluster.

Other than the power running boards and larger wheels, what am I missing?
Front parking sensors, upgraded sound system, better padded seats and steering wheel. I'd do the upgrade to be honest.
Like @dlcorbett said, if you have the money I'd upgrade, if not the XLT is still nice.

keny01998

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I went through the same decision when I bought my 2019 XLT with 202A with optional 20 inches wheel. The limited has a few options that couldn't justified the extra cost and I like the fixed running boards.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Global windows is a phenomenal featurenim glad they took from acura.

AlterEgo

Reaction score
Page 19 of the brochure in the link below gives a good breakdown of the options by trim level. Global windows can be enabled via Forscan for the front two windows on the 202a.

Edit: I added the link
Hello,

I have 2020 202A. I asked my dealership at the last service to enabled the global windows feature - assuming they have the expertise and the tools to do it - however the service personnel informed that it is not provided by factory (which I understand he said its not something which is disabled and can be enabled).

However to give it a try , can you recommend

1. Which Bluetooh OBD adapter can I buy to check it - I know of OBD Link MX+ however looking for a slightly less costly alternative.
2. Can we enable this feature with a BT OBD and Android version of Forscan, or it needs the wired USB OBD with PC version of the Forscan.

Thanks for your response.

wakeboarder

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hello,

I have 2020 202A. I asked my dealership at the last service to enabled the global windows feature - assuming they have the expertise and the tools to do it - however the service personnel informed that it is not provided by factory (which I understand he said its not something which is disabled and can be enabled).

However to give it a try , can you recommend

1. Which Bluetooh OBD adapter can I buy to check it - I know of OBD Link MX+ however looking for a slightly less costly alternative.
2. Can we enable this feature with a BT OBD and Android version of Forscan, or it needs the wired USB OBD with PC version of the Forscan.

Thanks for your response.
As for the adapter, the information is on Forscans website. I used their recommendations. See the link below.

Head over to the Forscan section of the forum. I think you will find the information you are looking for. The 2019’s are different from the 2020’s. Also take your time and back up all modules before making any modifications.