2018 limited 4wd Chrome trim issues.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptors

Reaction score
One of the things I liked about this forum was how much more pleasant it is than the seldom moderated Raptor forum. That place is bad, every other post is someone saying something like this guy did, usually worse. It’s just no value added.

OP
OP
Blackscreen67

Blackscreen67

Born to spool
Reaction score
One of the things I liked about this forum was how much more pleasant it is than the seldom moderated Raptor forum. That place is bad, every other post is someone saying something like this guy did, usually worse. It’s just no value added.

Then again look at the average Raptor ricer..... I mean driver!:) Not saying you're in that category, but bet you know what I mean.

Imagine if the raptor was really a fast truck, then they might not care to say anything negative at all lol.

My buddy has a Hennessey built Velociraptor and he fits the mold incredibly well lol.

Diesel forums are fun slapstick comedy with a bunch of rednecks with money(building diesels in expensive.... personally got over 100k in a 1400hp dually that's my daily)

And BMW forums are the flagship of D-bag isms....

Been kicked off of BMW forums 3 times for making a post that was pro-conservative views.

Forums as a whole though are the equivalent to non verbal people watching and give onsite to ones line of thinking.

chrisratz

Reaction score

Same experience here, it really killed my interest in a Raptor. This forum seems more my speed, more easy going and respectful. Similar vibe to the land cruiser forum I have enjoyed for years.