2020 pricing.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
J

jmbaker3

Reaction score
i must be blind, where are you seeing 9,000 rebate?
It was Illinois Farm Bureau. Normally they offer $500, but December they upped it to $1000 and if you log into the website they gave you $2000 for super duty’s and expeditions. So basically after the $9000 Factory rebate ans $2000 I got $11k off MRSP before a dealer discount of about 6000.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dspud2006

Reaction score
i must be blind, where are you seeing 9,000 rebate?

Not sure, but I think it applies to all leftover 2020 models. It was included on the two expeditions at my dealership. I don’t see it on the Ford website either. Very odd.

OP
OP
J

jmbaker3

Reaction score
Not sure, but I think it applies to all leftover 2020 models. It was included on the two expeditions at my dealership. I don’t see it on the Ford website either. Very odd"

Yeah. When I later brought it up they told me it must have to be a regional thing. Not sure I'm buying that...

Last edited:

Dspud2006

Reaction score

I just tried to look up the rebate program code that the $9000 rebate code on my paperwork (13842) and can’t find anything. And now the expedition I didn’t buy that was 53k on my dealers website they say I bought mine, is now showing almost $66k and that 9000 rebate is no where to be found....I am starting to think I got a really good deal!

Threeputt

Reaction score
I have a quote for a 2020 king Ranch. MSRP 75,330 for 63,330. Think I can squeeze out a few more $$$??? The dealership gave me a very fair trade value but I was hoping to get the price below 60,000. Is that asking too much??

Dspud2006

Reaction score
I have a quote for a 2020 king Ranch. MSRP 75,330 for 63,330. Think I can squeeze out a few more $$$??? The dealership gave me a very fair trade value but I was hoping to get the price below 60,000. Is that asking too much??
Man that’s pretty good. You can always try, and if they don’t budge from that you could see if they will throw in some extended warranty or something for that price. Something they can claim costs a lot more then it really does but still adds some value to you. We got about $18k under MSRP off our 2020 and my gf still got them to include weather tech floormats for the whole vehicle to seal the deal.

mcb345

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You all got some crazy deals!

Back in October I couldnt negotiate more than $9k off a new 2020 Limited 302a (I had a very specific color combo in mind) and checked with a handful of dealers in OH, GA, AL and TN.

In the end bought a 2019 CPO for $20k off new and threw in a 125k bumper to bumper warranty on top of that.

That said, I don’t think I’d opt for a $71k msrp XLT. Pretty steep price to pay for a base model. My 302a special edition has just about every option conceivable and stickered for that exact price (it’s a 4x2 non max FYI).

Limited is a great value, 301a or 302a. Negotiate via phone and email with dozens of dealers telling them the discount codes you want / need and see how low they’ll go before sealing the deal. I bought from another state and they drove it up to me before I even signed the paperwork. Dealers will bend over backwards for your business if they’re a good dealer!

mefly2

Reaction score
... and you might (or might not) want to factor in the 0% for 72. SOMETIMES it is advantageous...