2020 vs 2019 Platinum wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ted Kramer

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Truck arrived at dealer today. Was parked in the rain next to a 2019. Here are picks of both wheels. While I was in heavy dislike of the 2020s they may be growing on me0376009cb5ff455e4d31423d918dac79.jpg817670e0253e1661c02bf15f6439fb3b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mothnuts

Reaction score
I’m still struggling with the new ones, but I’m sure they will grow on me as well. I just showed my wife your pictures and got an “ewww,” so I guess they’ll have to grow on her as well.

aggiegrad05

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I’m still struggling with the new ones, but I’m sure they will grow on me as well. I just showed my wife your pictures and got an “ewww,” so I guess they’ll have to grow on her as well.

Show her a picture of Tesla’s new CyberTruck. Everything looks like a triumph of design compared to that abomination.

(I’m not a tesla hater, I’m a fan and a proud shareholder, but that thing is...<shudders>...something else.)

edizzle

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Show her a picture of Tesla’s new CyberTruck. Everything looks like a triumph of design compared to that abomination.

(I’m not a tesla hater, I’m a fan and a proud shareholder, but that thing is...<shudders>...something else.)
I reserved one! It is so ugly I think I like it!!! I have been waiting to replace my old 4Runner and was thinking about a used 2018 expedition but I think I am going to wait and pickup the 3 motor version

aggiegrad05

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I reserved one! It is so ugly I think I like it!!! I have been waiting to replace my old 4Runner and was thinking about a used 2018 expedition but I think I am going to wait and pickup the 3 motor version

Make sure Elon doesn’t give you the broken windows.

I will be interested to see the production version...taillights? wing mirrors? a dash not made out of rock or metal? It’s going to be a wild ride either way. Good luck!!

Rick Anjel

Reaction score

I agree its the ugliest design in history... I think my son in kinder-garden drew something close to this..... maybe Tesla can hire an 8th grader to redesign it? It would defiantly be a better version!

NukeLife

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I’m not a fan of the 2020 rims. But then I’ve always been a “bright” wheel guy. I never got into the black wheel look.
You may be able to have the dealer swap the wheels with an ‘18 or ‘19 on their lot?

Can’t wait to see pics of the Tesla, Edizzle. I’m the same. So Fugly I like it. :)

OP
OP
T

Ted Kramer

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I’m not a fan of the 2020 rims. But then I’ve always been a “bright” wheel guy. I never got into the black wheel look.
You may be able to have the dealer swap the wheels with an ‘18 or ‘19 on their lot?

Can’t wait to see pics of the Tesla, Edizzle. I’m the same. So Fugly I like it. :)

I tried to get them to swap with 2019s. They refused [emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk