2021 question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ford had the engine cover on the 5.4 Triton V8 for the first few years of the 3rd gen then stopped supplying it, seems like a common theme across their lineup that they do. They took away the 2.7 cover from the F-150 in 2019 too.

5280tunage

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That's insane, supply issue or not, you shouldn't have to pay for one. If parts diagrams for 21s show them, then it should be there. Even if it is a back order thing, make the dealer order you one.

Maybe that's why many are missing the rubber plugs that prevent water incursion too...

RussD89

Reaction score
Took delivery of my 2021 on Tuesday. Just popped the hood because i didnt remember one way or the other when i looked Tuesday. It does NOT have any kind of cover.

I didn't buy dealer stock, it came straight from the factory like this. Was built 2nd week of Feb.

LyoddChrissmiss

Reaction score
Took delivery of my 2021 on Tuesday. Just popped the hood because i didnt remember one way or the other when i looked Tuesday. It does NOT have any kind of cover.

I didn't buy dealer stock, it came straight from the factory like this. Was built 2nd week of Feb.

TheAngryOgre

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just purchased my 2021 Expy XLT last Thursday here in Maryland. No cover. Calling dealership today to ask.