2022 Expy announced

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My head canon...since the navigator has the same output, it wouldn't make since to offer the platty with mostly the same features at the same price point as it would eat into nav sales. The timberline and sport will follow be I. Their own niche. Also, the timberline gets the added horses due to added weight of skid plates, tires, and suspension parts. But rele though, can you feel those 40 horses. It's gonna take maybe .3 sec off the 60 time max.

Rob6805

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I think the biggest new feature is a 4H mode for the t-case. That alone makes me want one.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ill show my wife first to see what shell prefer, but I think I want a infinite blue platinum 4x2 when I get back to the states and then trade it for an electric version a yr after they been on the market.

Chio4

Reaction score
So the Limited Stealth Sport is going to be outshining the Platinum then….why is Ford cannibalizing their platinum trim for Limiteds? I mean 440 horsepower and 510 lb ft with the specialized interior and exterior far outshine some massaging seats. Can you at least option a Platinum or King Ranch with the HO?
Same thing I was thinking

NickySmalls

Reaction score
I was think of getting a left over 2021 Stealth from a Dealer, but with the new Engine with higher output and better looking 22 inch wheels.. I don't care for the 15 inch screen and hope it's optional in which don't car for, they definitely should have kept the hvac in plain knob style. black on black hots stunning on the website. and the new transfer case looks promising. When will the order taking take place? my Dilema is I was planning on trading in my BMW for a 2021 & settle the difference in the tax, now it's debatable to just sell my Bmw and purchase the 2022 when they take orders.. not planning on pay sticker price either..

bobvance2005

Reaction score
Re the screen - it's nice in Teslas (I have a Model 3). But I like the physical buttons in my 2021 Expy. In the Tesla, since *everything* is via the screen, it makes more sense and the OS is well done - few taps to do most things. Expedition just feels like it wants physical buttons. Different beasts.

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So without looking thru all those links, I assume the screen controls everything.... I have a 2013 Ford Flex thats like that and ALL of my employees ***** about that. Myself included, so annoying.

Balikas

Reaction score
Another bit of info is that Timberline won't be around for another year. On ford's website says preproduction version shown, available winter 2022