2022 Scheduling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

balthisar

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I did sight-unseen, too. I had a 2019 Platinum that I loved, but it was a company car and I had to give it back. Mechanically there aren't a whole lot of differences from 2019, and since I've got a Mach E, I'm already moderately happy with the electronics, so I pulled the trigger.

mlogan

Reaction score
I special ordered a 2017 (first year) Aluminum Super-duty and it has been flawless. I just ordered a ‘22 Timberline. Feeling confident since most of the performance mechanical is coming off established Raptor parts, and the interior looks like trickle down tech from Mach-E. Mid-cycle refresh seems low risk to me.

I did sight-unseen, too. I had a 2019 Platinum that I loved, but it was a company car and I had to give it back. Mechanically there aren't a whole lot of differences from 2019, and since I've got a Mach E, I'm already moderately happy with the electronics, so I pulled the trigger.
Thanks for the feedback - the 2015 has been great overall but looking forward to the refresh. I got tempted by BlueCruise so went Platinum, otherwise it would've been a Limited. I'd like to wait for PowerBoost but sounds like that's going to be 2025.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback - the 2015 has been great overall but looking forward to the refresh. I got tempted by BlueCruise so went Platinum, otherwise it would've been a Limited. I'd like to wait for PowerBoost but sounds like that's going to be 2025.

I think a full electric version will be out by then. That's what I'm waitin for, but not lookin fed to a $100k+ window sticker for an suv.