2023 Expedition Max (Limited or Plat) or wait for MY24

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

paramehdic

Reaction score
Wondering general thoughts on trying to locate a 2023 limited or plat or waiting and placing order for MY24. I currently have 2022 Expedition Timberline but want the added length which timberline doesn't have available and I have seen couple reports that 2024 may have hybrid option which would be fantastic but hoping to see what the wider group thinks.

chiguy79

Reaction score
I am waiting until 2024 comes out hoping perhaps they resolve trans issues and supply chain improves...I hate that the 2023 platinums are missing multiple features (with insufficient credits to offset). Also seems like 2024 may have significant interior improvements that will be worth the wait.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Most likely, order guide will drop in july or August, with order banks opening in september. Also, a plausible thing would be the my24 truck will have minimal changes to make way for my25 redesign.

lhclucky

Reaction score
I am waiting until 2024 comes out hoping perhaps they resolve trans issues and supply chain improves...I hate that the 2023 platinums are missing multiple features (with insufficient credits to offset). Also seems like 2024 may have significant interior improvements that will be worth the wait.
What is the trans issue you are referring to?

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It's weird, the page and b&p is up but the order guides not out.

OP
OP
P

paramehdic

Reaction score
Thanks not showing on Canada site yet.
Not seeing any obvious changes or reason to get out of my 2022. Maybe MY25 will be the year to change?

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
There's already pics of the prototypes of both the 25 expy and navi online

OP
OP
P

paramehdic

Reaction score
I've seen the spy pics. I am more interested in if there will be hybrid power train offered.