30" Light Bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris_H

Reaction score
Would you mind sharing some pictures of how you mounted? That's exactly where I want to hide this one.
Mine is a soye 240W bar that I believe is about 26" wide overall, and the mounting tabs fit onto the rails and I bolted in place. I'll try to get a photo.

OP
OP
Otters07

Otters07

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Mine is a soye 240W bar that I believe is about 26" wide overall, and the mounting tabs fit onto the rails and I bolted in place. I'll try to get a photo.

My Rigid Industries on the F150 has side mounting tabs but this one has adjustable mounts across the bottom. Thinking of running a plate or strut across the frame and just attaching to that.

RedExpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score

Chris, were you able to get a pic of the mount? i want to do one for mine but have been perplexed on how to mount it.. looks great!!!

Chris_H

Reaction score
I just went out to the garage and took a few photos. The first is looking down at the top of the bar, taken through a grill slot. Second is a close up of the end of the light bar, and the third is from under the Expy looking up at where the bar is mounted.
I would have preferred to go higher, but it is really quite effective where it is.

The photos didn't import with correct orientation. You may need to use your imagination. On a fairly old Macbook, if I select open attachment in new tab, the images show correctly. YMMV

Attachments

• IMG_6955.JPG
    IMG_6955.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 248
  • IMG_6956.JPG
    IMG_6956.JPG
    40.7 KB · Views: 244
  • IMG_6957.JPG
    IMG_6957.JPG
    48.9 KB · Views: 232
Last edited:

1111ExpyEL1111

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I just went out to the garage and took a few photos. The first is looking down at the top of the bar, taken through a grill slot. Second is a close up of the end of the light bar, and the third is from under the Expy looking up at where the bar is mounted.
I would have preferred to go higher, but it is really quite effective where it is.

The photos didn't import with correct orientation. You may need to use your imagination. On a fairly old Macbook, if I select open attachment in new tab, the images show correctly. YMMV

Chris,

Where did you buy this from? Can't find any sources via Google but I'm probably just not doing it right.

Chris_H

Reaction score
I bought it directly from the manufacturer.
http://www.gzsoye.com

Chris_H

Reaction score
I sold the Expedition and bought a more appropriate tow vehicle. If anyone is interested in the light bar I used on the Expy, I'd probably sell it. I'm not sure I can mount it on the new truck.

toadeyes

Reaction score
I'm about to buy a 30 inch curved LED light bar any idea if it would be more easier to install the thing compared with the traditional straight bar?

OP
OP
Otters07

Otters07

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I sold the Expedition and bought a more appropriate tow vehicle. If anyone is interested in the light bar I used on the Expy, I'd probably sell it. I'm not sure I can mount it on the new truck.

What kind of truck did you get?

OP
OP
Otters07

Otters07

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm about to buy a 30 inch curved LED light bar any idea if it would be more easier to install the thing compared with the traditional straight bar?

Wish I could answer that but I have still yet to find the time to install mine. Looks like I will try and remove the grill to apply a vinyl wrap here soon and will stick it back there while I have that off.