35W 6000K HID Upgrade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DFendersExpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ok, going to order these for the Expy from the website provided. Need low beam and deiving swap. What are the bulb sizes? Do I need error code eliminators? Lots of boxes to fill in on the order form. Need a cheat sheet lol.

no you won't need the error code eliminators

DFendersExpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just Got My HID's From my supplier.....will post pics once I have them installed.....
Hi's Lo's and Fogs
newhids_zps54776396.jpg

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
my reverse HID lights didn't work...gotta holla at company now...Mohawk...u can get good ones for $50 or less on eBay...I might have an extra set of ballasts and if I do u can have them...I was going to put them in wife car so the bulbs wont fit...

MoHawk

Full Access Members
Reaction score
my reverse HID lights didn't work...gotta holla at company now...Mohawk...u can get good ones for $50 or less on eBay...I might have an extra set of ballasts and if I do u can have them...I was going to put them in wife car so the bulbs wont fit...

Sounds Good FREEWAY! Let me know, Boss

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you guys do know that all these hids are made in the same factory in china. There is no better then other.

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I keep hearing. Soon enough. I still need a CAI, exhaust, headers, a tuner, brakes, and snti-sway bars. So much to do... so little money. LOL

Forget the headers. Not worth the $$$ unless you do long tubes and no one makes them. you would have to go CUSTOM and CUSTOM=$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

MoHawk

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Forget the headers. Not worth the $$$ unless you do long tubes and no one makes them. you would have to go CUSTOM and CUSTOM=$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Yeah, even so, I still need an exhaust and a CAI. And most importantly, a programmer.