3rd Gen FORscan Modifications

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnathan M

Reaction score
I have a 2013 Expedition King Ranch, and I've found out that some codes from other vehicles work on my Expedition. For instance, I believe it was the code from a Mustang that worked to turn off the TPMS light and message in the dash. A lot of the 2015+ codes are invalid because the 2013 doesn't even have some of the modules that are listed in the spreadsheets for the 2015+. It's trial and error, so make sure you save your original data in case you need to revert back to it.

Tim N

Reaction score
3rd gens can be modified with FORscan too, not just 15+, so I figured i’d make a thread for it for anyone to post their findings.

I unfortunately don’t have any modifications handy, but I am looking for quite a few.

My biggest two I am looking for:
-Disable hyper flash (Want LED blinkers on my Limited, don’t want those 1000 degree resistors. For some reason, Limiteds blinkers are controlled through the computer, not a flasher relay)

-Disable TPMS (Getting a fault once in awhile when I drive more than 30ish miles. I check my tire pressure religiously)