6ft Surco Roof Rack w/ Lights & Extras

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think Im going to go with the ORU rack and light cage with 9" lights. This will be pick up only plus your saving the headache of having to build this monters.

Included:
4- Pro Comp 7" lights
4- Surco light Tabs
2- Surco mounting brackets (recommended)
1- Surco rack 6ftx4ft

I will also include a procomp wiring kit that is missing the switch but all the wiring is there.

$800.00 We can swap it right out and install it if you want. I dont know if the first gen expys require a different mounting kit though. Rack is about three months old and the lights have been on maybe a combined time of 1 minute:005:

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
damn it... wish I was closer I would be all over this... but a little too far away in NY.. but damn good deal

NewbieVet

Full Access Members
Reaction score
hmm Sol you've got me thinking here, BUT, after all of our discussion regarding street vs country I'm wondering if it would look a little strange on my ride. I don't have the $$ to get the lift of new wheels / tires right now or the grille guard really so wouldn't this be a little strange with my 22s? Could really use the rack tho cause I've got that trip to NC on the 8th..

OP
OP
SOLISIMO

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let me know bc we can install it before, minus the wiring on the lights bc I have no clue on that :)

NewbieVet

Full Access Members
Reaction score
lol i need someone to photoshop your setup onto my truck so I can see what it would look like lol! I have no imagination!!!!

treycool94

Full Access Members
Reaction score
where did you put the switch for the lights inside the truck? the first gen and 3rd gen have the same rack

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
so wouldn't this be a little strange with my 22s? Could really use the rack tho cause I've got that trip to NC on the 8th..

yes it would look weird...but if you make the rack to "NOT" look as big then you can pull it off...other than that...it'll look like you dont know what direction you want your truck in...lifted or street...if done right...it can look good

Expeditionary

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i wish I had the cash right not but its hard enough saving for my 35s (1/2 way there!)
and I just had a caliper sieze up on me sunday so BOOM! $140 gone
haha but to whoever gets it its gonna look mean.
For those wondering...
Not for use in street applications:badidea:
BTW sol ur truck looks like Will Smith's in I Am Legend

OP
OP
SOLISIMO

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i wish I had the cash right not but its hard enough saving for my 35s (1/2 way there!)
and I just had a caliper sieze up on me sunday so BOOM! $140 gone
haha but to whoever gets it its gonna look mean.
For those wondering...
Not for use in street applications:badidea:
BTW sol ur truck looks like Will Smith's in I Am Legend

wait till you see it now after the brush guard:005: Ill post pics tomm.