Add Cruise Control Cancel Button

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It will probably involve a module and possibly a software change. My 17 has the cancel/resume button and I like that a lot more than the 05 that I had which just had the off button. I completely understand wanting to add one.

99WhiteC5Coupe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So I've searched all over google and I can't find that any ford Truck or Expedition or Super Duty has a cancel button on the cruise control button cluster. I have a 2011 Expedition EL Limited 4x4 and absolutely love it but the one thing that absolutely dives me nuts is that I can't press cancel on the steering wheel to disengage the cruise control, I have to tap the brakes or hit off which forgets what the cruise control speed was set at. Seems like every other brand under the sun has a cancel button that disengages cruise and remembers your speed when you hit resume. Thanks!!

My 2015 Expedition Limited 4x4 has a “cancel / resume” cruise control switch on the lower, left-side of the steering wheel.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rallybug