Adjustable Pedals broken?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
C

Curless Auto

Full Access Members
Reaction score
This thing better show up today...loosing my mind!

As for the price I want them to be at the same $85 shipped as the Panther ones...

OP
OP
C

Curless Auto

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm interested as well!
Where can I found a break down now how to install the gear?

I have not done a write up yet on the expi and navis yet. I will do one as soon as I get a gear in my hands...

That tap better get here today or I may have to drive to Rockford Ill and get it!

OP
OP
C

Curless Auto

Full Access Members
Reaction score
GOT IT! Got the tap this morning and checked out all of the measurements, its right on the money. Went straight over to the machine shop and the first run should be done in two weeks. I started out with 10 gears being made, if I get a bunch of orders I can up the initial order and the time frame will stay the same. I just have to let them know. Unless they call me and say something went seriously wrong (not going to happen) the price is $85 to your door.

If anyone on here lives close to Grand Rapids, I need a vehicle to do a nice write up with, please contact me a.s.a.p.!

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

Curless Auto

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I just got the call, the first few are ready to be picked up! So the next question is...who's first????