Adjustable Pedals broken?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Right? I'm not as worried about the heated seats as I am the cooled seats. When it's hot, my seats never really cool down. They stay on for 15 minutes and in those 15 minutes, nothing happens, except me sweating through my shirt.

Not to hijack this thread, but check the little 2-1/2" X 2-1/2" filter under the center of the seat to see if it's plugged up. Move your seat all the way forward and up and use a mirror to see it.

OP
OP
C

Curless Auto

Full Access Members
Reaction score
As of today I am out of gears....Just got off of the phone with the machine shop, I am being told 2 weeks till the next run is ready.

69Hcode

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just put my gear in. Only took about 10 minutes to do. Not including getting tools. Very very easy job.

OP
OP
C

Curless Auto

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Would you have an interest in doing gears for the rear HVAC? I think it'd be a big seller as well

I am not sure what this is....are you talking about the small gears inside the blend door motors? If not please send me some more info so I can research it. Thank you for asking.

CMWSR

Reaction score
I am curious as to weather or not you guys would be interested in a true fix for this issue? You know, the broken plastic gear that makes the pedals not move? The one that Ford want you to pay for all new assemblies that I hear are now discontinued...I have a gear that will never go bad again. I am the guy that fixed the Panther platform gears about a year ago. Now, due to the multiple calls and e-mails asking me to fix the Expis and Navis as well I have one in the works! The same brass gear I offer for the Panther cars will now be available for these SUVs.

I have sent a message to supermod about posting stuff for sale on here so for now all I am going to do is say I can fix this issue once and for all!

Please let me know if you are interested....Thanks Chris

I'm very interested. Do you still have gears available?

CMWSR

Reaction score
I'm very interested. Do you still have gears available?

Just purchased my adjustable pedal gear! Cant wait to install it! Now if i caould just get the damn heated and cooled seats to work!?? :Stupid Me:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PalosX