Adjustable Pedals broken?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BoozeMan

Reaction score
Auto Pedals

Sounds like I may be hitting you up for one of your gears. I have to tear mine apart tomorrow to make sure that is the problem!

Where can I seen the install instructions? They may help me with tearing down

Last edited:

MoHawk

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I would do this! Now, if someone can just find a fix for the cooled seats....

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would do this! Now, if someone can just find a fix for the cooled seats....

I'm definitely not impressed with the seats blowing hot or cold air up my @ss. I would prefer to have a regular wire coil in the seats. They heat up faster. It was 43 degrees when I left school tonight and the heated seats never did get warm.

MoHawk

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm definitely not impressed with the seats blowing hot or cold air up my @ss. I would prefer to have a regular wire coil in the seats. They heat up faster. It was 43 degrees when I left school tonight and the heated seats never did get warm.

Right? I'm not as worried about the heated seats as I am the cooled seats. When it's hot, my seats never really cool down. They stay on for 15 minutes and in those 15 minutes, nothing happens, except me sweating through my shirt.