Aftermarket running board options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JonPaul

Reaction score
so my dear wife had a little trouble maneuvering our 2019 max and mangled the drivers side running board on a landscaping rock wall. Sigh. XLT with the fixed boards.

I’m not seeing many options for aftermarket options. Anything that I’m missing? Any recommendations?

scottdm

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You're probably further ahead to replace the existing running board with the OEM replacement. Otherwise, you'd have to replace both sides for them to match. A silver lining is the running board is likely less expensive to replace than having paint and body work done to the left side of your Expy!

OP
OP
JonPaul

JonPaul

Reaction score
Yeah I was thinking about replacing both with aftermarket vs looking for a single replacement. Thanks

ncdrillguy

Reaction score
I’ll have my AMP Research power steps installed next week. Got the level kit and wheels tires yesterday.

Fozzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I’ll have my AMP Research power steps installed next week. Got the level kit and wheels tires yesterday.

Post pics when you are done. I have the factory power steps and may try and modify them or change them out to the amp steps for more ground clearance. Trying to make the Expy more off-road looking and not so soccer mom. Wish someone made a 6” lift.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8131full

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i have the stock ones off mine sitting on the side of my house. If you were closer you could have them.