All nascar fans here!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SkyJumper

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well I started a thread yesterday and it quickly turned into a NASCAR collection and discussion. So I thought I would start a thread for NASCAR and their fans. Talk about drivers, tech, races, collections, and so forth. I have a feeling this thread will live a long time.

By the way, GO JR NATION!

Expaddiction

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Oops just posted in the other one lol. But did want to comment on the exellent work with you're Expy. Killed 2 birds with 1 stone.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Jeff-Gordon-Car.jpg

imgJeff%20Gordon2.jpg

pepsi02.jpg
1997trexc.jpg

need i say more?

Last edited:

Dib52

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Guess I have to post some more over here now. Thanks jumper! Didn't mean to hijack the other thread, but this is a great idea!
Here we go again
IMG_0562.jpg
IMG_0561.jpg
IMG_0565.jpgIMG_0550.jpg

OP
OP
SkyJumper

SkyJumper

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well Panda, Can you reduce that pic? It is causing all of us to move the page over to see the dialog box to type in, thanks.

I forgot to TEVO the races today and just got home for the start of race 2.

Not bad for Jr coming in second in the 1st race.

OP
OP
SkyJumper

SkyJumper

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Here are the pics of my collection in my office at home, I have 2-3 times more up in my attic. Wife nags too much on taking up too much space.

Last edited:

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i just deleted the pic. idk how to resize it. it made it small for me. i guess it was a little too big. haha

i dont have a collection but i do have some rare items from him. some ultra rare die cast cars still in original packaging. got those when i was a kid for christmas. and a few other little things.