All-Weather Floor Mat Options

Should a 3-row passenger vehicle come standard with 3 rows of floor mats?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aggiegrad05

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Does the max have more legroom in the 3rd row than a standard ?
I always assumed it was just longer in back cargo area.
Interior specs are exactly the same. The rear door is longer in the Max making for a much wider opening.

upload_2018-6-20_9-41-21.png

ktscrapin

Reaction score
I am taking a chance and ordering the 2/3rd floorliner for the Max for my standard length Expy. If it doesn't work, I'm out a little $ to return, but I figured I have nothing else to lose. Camping = sand and that is a pain in my side.

Randy Schmidt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have an interesting update on my Weathertech 2nd and 3rd row matt. Email from Weathertech...

"Randy

Unfortunately, the manufacture of the rear floor liner has been pushed back until today.

Once your item ships, Federal Express will email you a tracking number.

My apologies for the delay.

Thank you."

However, they did refund my $89.95 back to my PayPal account and are still sending via Fedex overnight delivery the matt on Monday.

Great customer service!

twernst

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have an interesting update on my Weathertech 2nd and 3rd row matt. Email from Weathertech...

"Randy

Unfortunately, the manufacture of the rear floor liner has been pushed back until today.

Once your item ships, Federal Express will email you a tracking number.

My apologies for the delay.

Thank you."

However, they did refund my $89.95 back to my PayPal account and are still sending via Fedex overnight delivery the matt on Monday.

Great customer service!
Please let me know if you get this as I will need to determine where I have mine shipped as I am going on vacation on Saturday 6/29 and don't want to leave with out them if I can.

Randy Schmidt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Please let me know if you get this as I will need to determine where I have mine shipped as I am going on vacation on Saturday 6/29 and don't want to leave with out them if I can.
I got the Fedex shipping email today. They should arrive tomorrow. Will take a picture once they are installed.

ktscrapin

Reaction score
Just got my shipping email as well. Should arrive by Friday. I have the standard length Expy and am taking a chance ordering the 2nd/3rd row mat to see if it will fit both models.

ktscrapin

Reaction score
Weathertech 2nd/3rd row combo all weather matts are in stock. I didn't get the email notification, but called them and they stated they were in stock. Their website also now show this piece.

https://www.weathertech.com/ford/20...-2nd-row-type/bucket-seating-without-console/

For those of you with the standard length, the 2nd/3rd floor liner (with bucket seats) that only shows up on the Max config does indeed fit perfectly in the standard as well. Installed and happy!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
geovanni