All-Weather Floor Mat Options

Should a 3-row passenger vehicle come standard with 3 rows of floor mats?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

benyl

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Anyone have this cargo liner? What does it look like when the 3rd row is up?

de8319b52ead2efb3c091941a6852b87.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Randy Schmidt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Anyone have this cargo liner? What does it look like when the 3rd row is up?

de8319b52ead2efb3c091941a6852b87.jpg

I have this cargo liner. You have to remove it when you are using the third row seats. I also have the cargo liner that goes behind the third row seats when I use the seats. The cargo liner in question does not fold.

benyl

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks. Seems strange that they put the cutouts for the child seat anchors.

Husky looks like it has a crease, but the instructions suggest it behaves like the weather tech.

I’d like the option, but don’t want to buy two liners.

Randy Schmidt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I really didn't want to purchase two lines as well. But I really have a need for both. So I ponied up the cash for both of them. I keep the box for the larger one and whichever one I am not using... It rolls up and goes back in the box for safe keeping.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I assume you could use the childseat anchor as a tie down for whatever you are hauling in the rear with the 3rd row down. I have this mat and like it, it rolls up enough to use the 3rd row on the fly if need be but it’s not ideal if you have gear you suddenly need to stow behind the 3rd row. It should be noted I have the regular length vehicle and not the ‘Max’.

Crewmaster1

Reaction score
I bought the husky and it is a little large in the cargo area, scraps up the plastic on the side when trying to fold it up for 3rd row use or when removing it. Going to return. I would love a more rubber like mat that is less abrasive and more pliable for 3rd row use

TxBrian

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I bought the husky and it is a little large in the cargo area, scraps up the plastic on the side when trying to fold it up for 3rd row use or when removing it. Going to return. I would love a more rubber like mat that is less abrasive and more pliable for 3rd row use

Check out Lloyd's. It's a softer rubber, I have the behind the 3rd row cargo mat and its a good fit.

https://www.autoanything.com/floor-mats/79A4424A0A0.aspx