All-Weather Floor Mat Options

Should a 3-row passenger vehicle come standard with 3 rows of floor mats?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kmdcolo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have Weather Tech in all 3-rows plus the cargo mat. The 3rd-row mat had tabs that extend under the second row but I wish it locked into place like rows 1 & 2. I also wish the cargo mat would lock into place. Overall, I am very pleased with them.

shane_th_ee

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have Weather Tech in all 3-rows plus the cargo mat. The 3rd-row mat had tabs that extend under the second row but I wish it locked into place like rows 1 & 2. I also wish the cargo mat would lock into place. Overall, I am very pleased with them.
Spray the back of the cargo mat with plasti-dip! Had the exact same problem with the rubber mat for our mini-van and it worked perfect. Haven't done it yet to the mat for the Expedition because I've just been busy with other stuff, but "soon".

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Spray the back of the cargo mat with plasti-dip! Had the exact same problem with the rubber mat for our mini-van and it worked perfect. Haven't done it yet to the mat for the Expedition because I've just been busy with other stuff, but "soon".
Does the plastic dip come off at all? This sounds like a great idea.

18MaxPlat

Reaction score
How does the 2nd/3rd row floor liner install? Since WeatherTech describes it as one-piece, and only shows a "representative" photo on their website, with no installation instructions, I contacted their customer service department to ask about installation. The lady I reached told me that you have to remove the 2nd row bucket seats. That's not an easy task, so it doesn't sound right that WeatherTech would design their floor liner to require removal of bolt-down seats, but she was insistent.
Would you mind posting a photo of the installed liner?

OP
OP
rcompart

rcompart

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No need to remove the seats. Think of it like an “H” with the seats being “:”. I tucked the back edge of it under the corners in front of the plastic covers on the middle row and the four plastic covers for the rear seat to keep in in place when tilting/sliding the seats for ingress/egress.

I post some pictures tonight when I get home.

Regan DeMello

Reaction score
Just ordered my Weathertech mats. 1st row and the 2nd/3rd row 1 piece. Will have to remove the 2nd row bucket seats to get it in, but I think it will be well worth the hassle. $200

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just ordered my Weathertech mats. 1st row and the 2nd/3rd row 1 piece. Will have to remove the 2nd row bucket seats to get it in, but I think it will be well worth the hassle. $200
I had no clue hey offered a one piece for 2nd and third row. How are you gonna clean underneath that?