Always wanted to try this

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
my truckhorn gets people sometimes. but no where as loud as a train horn. i want to get one once i get the rear tire carrier so i can put the horns where my spare is.

Yoop33

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have a 3 trumpet air horn with tank in the back. Yes very loud. Dont suggest doing it with people around cause it does hurt the ears and is just not cool. As for on the road, it does draw a lot of attention. I would hide the trumpets if you can as its not too popular with the police

OP
OP
S

seeker

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Nice

I have a 3 trumpet air horn with tank in the back. Yes very loud. Dont suggest doing it with people around cause it does hurt the ears and is just not cool. As for on the road, it does draw a lot of attention. I would hide the trumpets if you can as its not too popular with the police

Interested in any pics you might have or details on the product you bought.
thanks.

Really love the idea of being heard on the road with the way folks drive around here. Seems like a lot of drivers take a stupid pill before they hit the road.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
there too? OMG here too! haha thats why i got the truck horns. and besides my stock horns were shot too! i put mine behind the grill. ill take some pics next time i take off the cover to go behind the grill.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmdunham2