amplifier bypass help

Discussion in '3rd Gen - 2007 - 2017' started by john-paul-v, May 17, 2019.

1. john-paul-v

john-paul-v New Member

hey guys, i have 2013 limited 4x4 with the sync factory navigation and sirius radio as well. im looking for the amp location and a possible wiring diagram to bypass this amp and get rid of it. i own an audio shop but this is my first go round with this vehicle, since i have never owned one.

thanks for all the help guys

2. Sgt Darkness

Sgt Darkness Full Access Members

When 8 track and cassette radios stopped selling I stopped working on aftermarket stuff. My amp is on the center dash but may be different on your 13 model. Good luck!!

3. Jamo

Jamo Active Member

Does yours sound like crap too?

4. Sgt Darkness

Actually the B&O sounds really good, just get the equalizer, fade & balance right and you’re good. Of course with our age can we really hear the highs? Tinnitus ringing....I can hear all day so I adjust the treble down some and it works. The youngsters on here I would bet, have great hearing, maybe too good and they think the B&O sounds terrible.....which it may to them but I think it’s a good system...

5. Sgt Darkness

Actually the B&O sounds really good, just get the equalizer, fade & balance right and you’re good. Of course with our age can we really hear the highs? Tinnitus ringing....I can hear all day so I adjust the treble down some and it works.