Any dealerships with discounts for online accessories orders?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
My luck you had to be the only 1 of the two females on this site... Meh, anyways carry on...

Btw I'm pretty sure you know how much you paid, and what it came with and what it has and doesnt, you just couldn't for the life in you get the humor in it.... this is that fire that I was talking about!!!!

Trainmaster

Old School Member
Reaction score
Use the part number someone listed and go to Tasca Parts web site. They have about the best prices and excellent personal service.

What Habbibe was saying is that women, in this world have the ability to get some preferential treatment, especially from men. After a dealer sells you something for $60,000, it's quite possible that your request will get her a free liner for the rear of said truck.

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don’t know why you’d want the ford mats and liners over WeatherTech or Husky, I finally ditched the regular liners in my truck and the WeatherTech is 10,000 times better and nicer looking. The OEM ones just aren’t shaped as well or cover as much.

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

aporthole

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I like that the Ford OEM ones are so much more flexible. I don’t like the rigidity of the WeatherTech and Husky ones.

We have WeatherTech in our truck and I don’t love them.

I found a few Ford dealerships online that sell discounted stuff and our local dealership matched those prices and had the Ford mat delivered 18 hours later.

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like that the Ford OEM ones are so much more flexible. I don’t like the rigidity of the WeatherTech and Husky ones.

We have WeatherTech in our truck and I don’t love them.

I found a few Ford dealerships online that sell discounted stuff and our local dealership matched those prices and had the Ford mat delivered 18 hours later.

That is very true. For me the rigidity is the factor why I like the WeatherTechs. I often get in the truck with dirty and muddy boots. I like that I can pull the weathertechs out without spilling any of the clutter and hose them clean quick. The oem ones are definitely more flexible if you want a quieter and less “truck like” feel.