Any Ford Dealer Mechanic in CT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DFendersExpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Is there any Ford Dealer Mechanic on the forum that lives in CT.... Hopefully near fairfield county...

stamp11127

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I would be surprised if you get a mechanic in your area to reply. I doubt that they would bust their knuckles all day and come home to hang out on the forum giving advice on how to's - for free.

OP
OP
DFendersExpy

DFendersExpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I would be surprised if you get a mechanic in your area to reply. I doubt that they would bust their knuckles all day and come home to hang out on the forum giving advice on how to's - for free.

Well I need help with my 03 and it wouldn't be for free...

k9education

Full Access Members
Reaction score

If you're offering to pay, why not just head to a local mechanic? Not trying to be a dick ... genuinely curious.

p.s. Ford employs techs, not mechanics. You're far better off with a mechanic imho.

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score

I take it that you are trying to find a good mechanic that is close to you as your not able to do the work yourself.

If you are looking to do your own work then take the time and explain your problem(s) as there are plenty of members here on the forum that can offer some good help.

OP
OP
DFendersExpy

DFendersExpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If you're offering to pay, why not just head to a local mechanic? Not trying to be a dick ... genuinely curious.

p.s. Ford employs techs, not mechanics. You're far better off with a mechanic imho.

Yes of course I'm will to pay a ford mechanic. Looking to have my advance traction reset. And no one around here has a ford scanner to do it. And I would only trust a ford machanic to do it

OP
OP
DFendersExpy

DFendersExpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I take it that you are trying to find a good mechanic that is close to you as your not able to do the work yourself.

If you are looking to do your own work then take the time and explain your problem(s) as there are plenty of members here on the forum that can offer some good help.

Some things I'm able to do. But when it comes to the computer and electronics. I rather pay a ford mechanic that knows what he's doing than someone who takes guess and charges me a arm and a leg.

OP
OP
DFendersExpy

DFendersExpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score

Oh in that case I'm looking for a TECH..... Geees