Anybody Want 2003 - 2006 Expo Long Tube Headers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
10 days and $6500? give me a couple of years and i'm coming to you...

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol!!! no she wont...reason why i need a couple yrs to build up the cash...times arent looking better in the future or i'd do it now...so saving and sitting aside $$$ here and there

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Damn I was thinking 8-10 might have to go down this December ... Merry Christmas to me!

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D using Tapatalk

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
I made 3 sets when i made mine they were originally lt for 2001 - 2004 Ford Lightnings that i had to cut repipe and modify to fit around frame and shock mounts but they fit perfect like i said i have 2 sets

i realize they prolly wont do much for performance on stock 5.4 or 4.6s maybe 15hp but they will make ur truck sound nice with some flowmasters, I made them cuz my truck is running a lightning swap 5.4 with a whipple and 23 Psi Boost I needed them and thought that there might be some intrest form someone i can sell them for 850.00 they are steel and heatpainted black

i will post pics of them on my truck along with pics of them on a bench

u need to relocate ur 02s as they only have 1 set of o2 mounts preferably tune out the downstreams and move the upstreams to the bottom of the tube

Jon
Dr. Soos Customs
St Pete FL

2006 Ford Expedition Whipple S/C Lightning Swap
Eagle ESP Forged Rods
Sealed Power Ceramic Coasted Forged Pistons
Sealed Power Stainless Steel FileFit Rings
Stage 3 Ported Polished PI Heads (218cfm/195cfm +/- 3)
Ferrera Stainless Valves
Crower Stage 3 Blower Cams Degreed
2003 Lightning Forged Crank
Canton 7 qrt Oil Pan / Mesh Windage Tray
ARP2000 Head/Main/Rod
Whipple 2.3L with Custom Midplate and Inlet
9" Lower 3" Upper Pulleys 23 PSI
60lb Injectors
Twin Walbro 255's
Kenne Bell Boost a Pump
Kenne Bell Boost a Spark
Sniper Tuning Weapon X 80k Volt Coils
Bazooka 95mm MAF
Custom Fabricated Long Tube Headers 3.5"

606 rwhp 23 psi

My concern would be if they would fit 4wd and of course the earlier generation expy.

Also concerned with the primaries size. With a stock expy I would be looking for 1.5" primaries possibly as large as 1 5/8". With my combo I would consider 1.75" but my guess is yours are larger. Possibly up to 2" considering you have a 3.5" collector??

red2000gt

Reaction score
If u bring ur truck to st pete ill tune ur computer for another 20 - 30 hp and better gas mileage if u put one of my stickers on ur back window

Does this offer stand? I would like to get mine Exp tuned as well. I will gladly put your sticker in my window. Always thought the power out of the stock tune as well as the MPG was lacking in the factory Ford tune. I will be driving it over to Florida in mid April.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmdunham2