Anyone install a Readylift leveling kit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Micah Z

Reaction score
Tires are Toyo Open Country AT’s 12.5”x35”R 20’s. MPG combined (mostly in town) is around 14. Highway usually goes up to 17 or 18. Rides great! Tires are very quiet considering. Pick your wheels carefully (offset is important). Mine are +18mm. Truck is awesome off road.

aa42c6cc1a491ccfa3fd71871b8e94cd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Adam! I'm picking up my 2019 Exp XLT FX4 today. Pretty excited to say the least. Your build is almost exactly what I've been planning to do. It looks like you added some fender flares? Are those from LGE-CTS Motorsports or somewhere else? I haven't had much luck finding fenders.

Micah Z

Reaction score
They are custom. Made from two sets of raptor flares. That’s what LGE-CTS did. I talked to them about getting a set and they were so much work that they were not going to do them again. They built @binkdesigns an Expy but skipped the flares.

Thanks for the scoop Adam

Micah Z

Reaction score
Tires are Toyo Open Country AT’s 12.5”x35”R 20’s. MPG combined (mostly in town) is around 14. Highway usually goes up to 17 or 18. Rides great! Tires are very quiet considering. Pick your wheels carefully (offset is important). Mine are +18mm. Truck is awesome off road.

aa42c6cc1a491ccfa3fd71871b8e94cd.jpg

Any chance you know (or are willing to measure) how tall your truck is overall? I see you have cross-rails, which I do not. Can you let me know how tall it is at the top of the rails that run front-to-back? My garage opening is only 6' 10" and I live in WI where the winters suck and garage parking is key.

phorn73

Reaction score
Looks good! Specs on the wheels and tires you went with?
Thanks! They are Method Racing Mesh, 20" wheels, +18 offset. Tires are BFG All terrain T/A KO2. LT275/60R20. I run them at 42psi cold, so driving they get up to about 46/47 (now 9000 miles since I got the rig mid-August, so lots of highway). Quiet, "considering" as someone else mentioned. Definitely feel rough roads a bit more, but just rebalanced and re-RoadForced them and it's way better than when first I picked it up after the lift.

Last edited:

phorn73

Reaction score
Any chance you know (or are willing to measure) how tall your truck is overall? I see you have cross-rails, which I do not. Can you let me know how tall it is at the top of the rails that run front-to-back? My garage opening is only 6' 10" and I live in WI where the winters suck and garage parking is key.
Mine sits outside, but I work in Chicago sometimes, so parking garages are a concern. I measured mine at about 6'10" to the top of the crossbar. Even before the lift, I had to pick spots carefully.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
M Bennett