"Aspen" the 07 Expedition, our next Overland Travel vehicle.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Adventure Driven

Adventure Driven

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Your sure welcome, glad it was helpful to you, your grill looks great!!! I like the Ford emblem on it too :)

Seth

Seth - Thanks for sharing. I really like what you have done with your Expy especially the winch mount solution. I'll be doing the same thing soon. By the way I like that you took the Ford emblem from the old grill. Here's mine I used dual sided tape to hold it in place. View attachment 19017

Tavy

Reaction score
Hi Seth - What is the status of your drawer sleeping platform. Goose Gear doesn't make one for Expy. I was wondering if you fabricated your own. I think our Expy's are roomy enough where you can put an entire queen size bed in the back (seats folded). The only problem is that there's a big gap once the second row seat are folded down. I guess you can position your head towards the tailgate but I was thinking maybe you came up with a flat sleeping platform for our expy.

Please let us know.

Thanks.

rcanfiel

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I am curious. Do you actually take these vehicles out on tours, is it mostly a photo op for your photography/business, is it intended to sell this vehicle, or something else? I did look at your website, but was unclear after reading it...

OP
OP
Adventure Driven

Adventure Driven

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I am curious. Do you actually take these vehicles out on tours, is it mostly a photo op for your photography/business, is it intended to sell this vehicle, or something else? I did look at your website, but was unclear after reading it...

We use the trucks for our photography business, we run them for a year or two and sell them.

Seth

rcanfiel

Full Access Members
Reaction score
We use the trucks for our photography business, we run them for a year or two and sell them.

Seth

Do you do much actual touring with them (for others, not personal). By the way, your pictures of the expy out in nature were stunning.

OP
OP
Adventure Driven

Adventure Driven

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Do you do much actual touring with them (for others, not personal). By the way, your pictures of the expy out in nature were stunning.

We don;t do any tours anymore, and thank you, we will have a ton more photos coming soon

Seth

OP
OP
Adventure Driven

Adventure Driven

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Update on the Adventure Driven Ford Expedition Build: Got our CBI Off Road bumpers installed on Aspen, Also got the ICON Vehicle Dynamics shocks and wheels installed in all 4 corners. Nitro Gear 4:88 gears and ARB air lockers installed. Some of the KC HiLites lights installed, New roof top tent coming from Paul at Equipt Expedition Outfitters, Foxwing awning installed.

Power%20wagon-1_zps62detgbl.jpg

Falken%20tire%20ICON%20Wheel-1_zps8b6lt5k9.jpg

cyclone%20light-1-2_zpszpcqc6d9.jpg

Aspen%20camp%20set%20up-1_zpsqdr2xwza.jpg

Last edited: