badass

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NewbieVet

Full Access Members
Reaction score
badass looking tires...

PICT0897.JPG

102_1426.jpg

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
1st. you got that pic off google. they are nitto mud grabblers. they are like dogs on the road. just howl. and the 2nd guy was on the old forum. i think...

OP
OP
NewbieVet

NewbieVet

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Dunno what they are, and yeah I found them on google images. as I said...BAD ASS! Can't imagine they're very practical as road tires tho!!!

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dunno what they are, and yeah I found them on google images. as I said...BAD ASS! Can't imagine they're very practical as road tires tho!!!

There not that bad, they are loud though. They sound like a train comming down the road.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2nd one was a member of the old forum.... but those tires are loud just like any real MT...

OP
OP
NewbieVet

NewbieVet

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Guess there wouldn't be much point in me getting those since I don't have 4x4. Kinda' posey i guess..

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
sorry sol! GRAPPLERS! i was close enough. and yeah the 2nd set is bfg mt km1. the best mt out there. too bad they dont make them anymore. now the km2s suck. they are just slicks with any little bit of mud.

mudryder18

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The guy with the maroon expy in the first picture lives in alabama. Ive seen him driving around where i live in the birmingham area. I havent been able to meet him yet but i do know that it has 7"s of lift with those 37" grapplers.