CD player slot...?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
With quadraphonic surround....ooohhh yeaaaa!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Seriously, a couple of my early cars (they were old when I got them) had AM and one crappy speaker. Fast forward to current time and you get 21 speakers or more. There are more speakers in my Navigator than I have in my entire house.

Rancidlunchmeat

2019 XLT FX4
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I read a thread where somebody had actually removed the dash and found out that the CD player was actually still installed. I think it even had pictures that showed it was back there, just not connected and hidden.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I read a thread where somebody had actually removed the dash and found out that the CD player was actually still installed. I think it even had pictures that showed it was back there, just not connected and hidden.
You are correct! Last I remember they were going to stick a cd in it and report back but I can’t remember what ended up happening.

aggiegrad05

Full Access Members
Reaction score
OP
OP
AKentPhoto

AKentPhoto

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Interesting... I wonder if the USB/input needed to be used for something else? So strange...

My interior guy is busy at the moment, will hopefully be able to get to it in a week or two. Have a few projects I'll need help with...

20200527_144047-01.jpeg

Last edited: