CD player slot...?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AKentPhoto

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Am I crazy or was there a CD player offered only in 18 as an option? I could swear I have seen some navigators with it, but now can't seem to find any pictures to back this up. I believe it was mounted under the arm rest on the front wall. Am I hallucinating? Has anyone seen what is behind the liner? Starting to see where I could possibly mount radios...

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I thought it was in the center console...?

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Am I crazy or was there a CD player offered only in 18 as an option? I could swear I have seen some navigators with it, but now can't seem to find any pictures to back this up. I believe it was mounted under the arm rest on the front wall. Am I hallucinating? Has anyone seen what is behind the liner? Starting to see where I could possibly mount radios...
Yes, Navigator CD came only with the Revel stereo upgrade and the player is inside the center console.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Op has a nav, i believe its still available with the revel 2 opt but that may not not be the case.

OP
OP
AKentPhoto

AKentPhoto

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Sorry for not wording it better in the op. I meant on the front wall of the center console. Im pretty sure both models lost the option in 19. It's definitely not there in my '20. Guess it's time to go digging...