Cell Phone Holder recommendations?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lou Hamilton

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Lou, That base looks amazing. Got a link? It gives me ideas....

I plan on getting one when I add a backup camera to my camper setup. I'm in no hurry as I have other priorities, but it I agree that it looks real good. I first learned about it a while ago on the 'Big Truck Big RV' YouTube channel. He added one to his Ford F-450.

Gillbrak

Reaction score

Plati

Reaction score
Nearsighted ... so I need the "phone" to be a very specific distance from my face or I can't read the screen. Also ... I don't like to look away from straight ahead, so I have it up at face level just to the right so I can just glance at it. I never try to press buttons. Used exclusively for navigation. Actually switched over to a Garmin unit vs phone but same deal. Maps don't depend on cell phone connection and speaker is louder (losing my hearing too).

I made a custom base using PVC & Gorilla tape that fits into cupholder and bolted something like this into it so I can adjust navigation device to exact point in space I like. Power is right there by cupholder, so I got that goin for me ... which is nice.
https://www.tackform.com/products/i..._X4x4pJonr1EcOt_dc8iLGLmPFrcvEiIaAp0-EALw_wcB

Last edited:

lscrx

Reaction score
Am I the only one that just plugs their phone in and uses Android Auto? One of the selling points for me on the Expedition was the standard AA 8" stereo, I don't want to have to handle my phone while driving. I can do everything through voice commands or the touchscreen, plus my phone is charging while I'm driving which is another perk.

Shaun

Reaction score
Love ProClip! We have the first one on that page in our 2020 and it is great. VERY solid. I think it is a great location, barely have to look right to see what it on screen. No need to take eyes off the road. Great for Nav, and digital guages. I will get a pic tonight with my wife's phone in the mount...

I’ll second the ProClip recommendation. I’ve used their stuff for a long time in multiple vehicles. They make a quality product. I have the same one Loki has plus the 241512 that goes back from the right center vent.

nick d vicari

Reaction score
https://www.amazon.com/Mob-Armor-Mobnetic-Stick! This is the one I use it is great you can move it to differant vehicles with out any hassle you use one of thee metal stick on disc in each vehicle.I have it mounted ite above the tailer brakes and I can reach it from the drivers seat.I like because it tilts in all directions if needed. Very functional and not bulky or in the way.

• 51bi8B2VCfL._AC_UL115_.jpg
  • +
  • 51lXaTX8L6L._AC_UL115_.jpg
  • +
  • 51ZagedddRL._AC_UL115_.jpg

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dcleghorn01