Center armrest console organizer?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hi all, anybody have some ideas on what to use in the center console armrest storage box so all your stuff isn't sliding around? Some kinda plastic insert divided into compartments? '05 XLT basic

ManUpOrShutUp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Harbor Freight, Home Depot, Lowe's, etc. all carry small parts organizers. Staples and Office Depot carry the "Really Useful Box" lines of small plastic containers. Anywhere that sells fishing gear will have tackle boxes and such. Target, Walmart and any of the big supermarket chains have a pretty extensive array of lunch containers. Craft stores (e.g. Michaels) have containers for organizing small craft items, threads, etc.

Get a couple of whatever fits.

RichardH

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Also look up The Container Store.

I've also started to look at an organizer. Because the console is deep, it would be nice to have a 'tackle box' style pop up and out - or forward in this case without so many small organizers. A single layer of pop out would be nice.

I'm a welder, guess I can fabricate a custom lightweight bugger.

httpwww.planomolding.commediacatalogproduct61613306.png