Check this out, Ive shown you this now how about this?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nathanialson 08

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ok so ive shown you guys this, the Velociraptor
2012 VelociRaptor SUV 01.jpg 2012 VelociRaptor SUV 03.jpg l_cfbbb18a3b2348c1a600a1b93aa605d5.jpg

Now what do you think about this? 2012 FORD BRONCO DESIGN?

Ford bronco raptor.jpg

BakerEdition

EF Chaplain
Reaction score
call me a fuddy duddy, old man, grandpa...etc...I just prefer 4 doors....it looks like sumthins missin

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
and blind...lol the white and black both have 4 doors

markanthony

Full Access Members
Reaction score
What Ford needs to do is to take the 99 expy body style and put 1 ton axles under it and put the old 7.3L turbo diesel under the hood and a good auto tranny that wont destroy itself. They would have something. I think they over did it with the excursion thing. Body was just WAY to big.. And leave the darn v10 in the bone yard...

dcarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
id be all over the two door. but it needs the removable top like the old ones

tallsville

Full Access Members
Reaction score
always wanted a 2 dr excursion. nice pics. but would take a new bronco.

Big Red Monster

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i think ford needs to come up with a better design for the front end. and the top needs to be removable. they should try to make it and kinda modernize the 79 bronco body style

alaskanexpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I think they over did it with the excursion thing. Body was just WAY to big.. And leave the darn v10 in the bone yard...

WOOOOAHHHH there! the excursion is a amazing design and big? its the same length as a f-250 reg cab long bed which is the frame its based off and the V10 is as reliable as a Rolex. you cant ask for a better combo!

i do like my little expedition but the excursion us where its at ;) bigger in every way then a suburban.