Check this out!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jacks3am

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I know, I know, they ARE re-treads, but they are very in-expensive and mock BFG all terrains, Goodyear M/T, bridgestone dueler revo A/T, and some strange looking tread pattern also, the link below is to the stock 4x4 size for the expedition. If I knew about theis I would have went here!

http://www.treadwright.com/c-21-265-70r17.aspx

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
if i ever get 16.5 rims ill go with 100 dollar man. and ive never herd anything bad about retreads and they support their product 100%. you off road in them and they come apart or even on the street. they cover it as long as you didnt do it. i think i saw somewhere that they are put together better than the semi truck retreads. but who knows. but also its kind of funny to be driving around on a set of tires that look like the old mtrs that say bfg on the side. saw that somewhere too. haha

OP
OP
jacks3am

jacks3am

Full Access Members
Reaction score
true panda, that would be funny, and aaron, this way you can keep your stock rims?

tonydiv

technical advisor
Reaction score
I put those re-treads on my old GFs Bronco several years ago and didn't have any issues at all. They were only slightly louder than the old BFG ATs.

I just looked at 100dollar the other day. It's the first time that I've been remotely happy that the truck has 16.5" wheels.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i ordered tires for the air force a few yrs ago...everything from heavy equipment (front loaders) to suburbans...retreads are just as good...if not better in some circumstances...we bought a lot of retreads...prob 60-40 retreads

OP
OP
jacks3am

jacks3am

Full Access Members
Reaction score
when i get a job and start making money im going to try these out on a pure offroad truck!