Comprehensive Posting of Sync Packages

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AAOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Found a comprehensive posting of Sync packages here. Use Google translate to convert from Russian.

http://ffclub.ru/post/18683966/

FYI, I successfully updated to JR3T Sync3 v3.0.18093 with the download from the below Ford link and then updated to JR3T Sync3 v3.0.19119. Everything is working great. This update fixed the waze speed problem and I didn't have any system crashes during a 12 hour drive like I did on JR3T Sync3 v3.0.17307.

My advice would be to use this Ford link and repackage the download with the latest versions for your Sync 3 System.

https://owner.ford.com/tools/account/how-tos/keep-your-sync-up-to-date.html

So... Who wants to try loading v3.3 first? I've read that some late model 18's and the 2019's should accept the update but not 100% sure.

Good luck and don't brick your truck! lol

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

AAOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ok gramps and stay off my lawn! I trust my technical abilities over the stealer any day.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ok gramps and stay off my lawn! I trust my technical abilities over the stealer any day.
Gramps lol I’m a stay at home dad with a 3 and 2 year old. Honestly, my time is far too valuable to spend doing stuff like that especially since I can have it done for free and they’ll come and pick my truck up and leave me with a loaner for the day. I should note that my formal education was telecommunications and network administration so I know a little bit about all them fancy compu’trees.

OP
OP
A

AAOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Haha! Really? I will let the dealer tell me if I can go to v3.3 though. Don't know enough about the system yet to try that update.

It takes like 30 mins tops from start to finish. I sit on the :Plugged: longer than that in the morning. Plus the dealer might not give you the latest build, and when it comes time for a maps update you are going to pay for that unless you want to collude with the Russians or some other nefarious source... ;)

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Haha! Really? I will let the dealer tell me if I can go to v3.3 though. Don't know enough about the system yet to try that update.

It takes like 30 mins tops from start to finish. I sit on the :Plugged: longer than that in the morning. Plus the dealer might not give you the latest build, and when it comes time for a maps update you are going to pay for that unless you want to collude with the Russians or some other nefarious source... ;)
You called me gramps but you’re on the ******* for half an hour, you may want that colonoscopy sooner rather than later.
If I remember correctly they only way to get the map update is to pay, I’m not too concerned about that. I can always use the navigation on the phone if I wanna skip on the map update, I’ll cross that bridge when I get to it.

OP
OP
A

AAOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just noticed a new version posted from the link in the first post Sync3 v3.0.19205 25.07.2019. Time for some updating!

Last edited:

duneslider

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So, why do these not just update automatically when connected to wifi? I thought that was the point of the wifi?