Corroded cables

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Craig Menn

Reaction score
I need help trying to find out what the cable is that I need. I have a 2007 4x4 EL Limited, if that help, but I think it’s all the same for 2007. It is the cable that goes from the positive terminal to the fuse box, and it also goes down under the battery Box, and then I don’t know where. Thanks, Craig

FAE50D50-6CB6-4D49-B5A9-7D9919B3D2F3.jpeg

OP
OP
Craig Menn

Craig Menn

Reaction score
I actually already have that one, got it from RockAuto for $252 shipped!!! That’s the 1 I thought i needed too, but there are actually 3 cables that connect to the positive terminal. This one, 1 to the alternator, and then the 1 I still need and am asking about.

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That doesnt look corroded though? That thing on top is a protective sleeve

OP
OP
Craig Menn

Craig Menn

Reaction score
That is actually the same cable as the 1st reply, which I have. Thanks though. It’s what I originally thought too. But it doesn’t have the connection to the fuse box. THAT is the cable that I can’t find. I’m hopefully going to talk to a shop foreman today to see if he knows which cable it is.