couple questions - 2020 vs. 2019

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
5280tunage

5280tunage

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I always look myself as well, but I have noticed with the size of these things, it's not hard for small vehicles to hide out in some blind spots. It's nice to couple good driving habits with tech sometimes.

Lou Hamilton

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I always look myself as well, but I have noticed with the size of these things, it's not hard for small vehicles to hide out in some blind spots. It's nice to couple good driving habits with tech sometimes.

There was a Miata next to me yesterday. I would have missed it if I only used the mirror and windows. He was in multiple blind spots. LOL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
OP
5280tunage

5280tunage

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Another couple things I've noticed between the 2020 and 2019.

On the 2020 I'm driving right now, the gear display on the cluster only shows when you're in manual mode. Pottery sure on mine out always shows what great I'm in. It's that normal?

I've also noticed that it seems like the start function of the auto stop/start is less jumpy, likely do to the higher gears since this one doesn't have HD tow.

Also the rear bumper cover doesn't pop every time I sit on it, but maybe that just means mine is jacked up.

wakeboarder

Full Access Members
Reaction score

On the 2020 I'm driving right now, the gear display on the cluster only shows when you're in manual mode. Pottery sure on mine out always shows what great I'm in. It's that normal?

I've also noticed that it seems like the start function of the auto stop/start is less jumpy, likely do to the higher gears since this one doesn't have HD tow.

Also the rear bumper cover doesn't pop every time I sit on it, but maybe that just means mine is jacked up.
My 2019 has the bumper pop as well.

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

2020's will show the gear all the time. Press the +/-(Can't remember which) while not in manual mode, and it will display, and will the next time you start the car.

It shows up every time on our 2020 until I write a tune file. Then that setting gets reset, and I have to press the button...then good to go.

OP
OP
5280tunage

5280tunage

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My 2019 Limited you do it like this:
So the funny part about this for me, was that I was looking in the "Advanced Settings - My Display", thinking that would be a common sense place to put a setting like that. Turns out I was wrong, thanks for showing me this.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
M Bennett