Dealer recommendations in Northwest Florida

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dhuston99

Reaction score
Looking to order a 2022 Expedition Limited and was wondering if anyone had any dealer recommendations to get the best price. I have spoken to my local dealer about ordering but haven't gotten to the pricing yet. Will most dealers give a price over email for a order? Also, has anyone seen the mahogany interior yet? I am coming from a 2018 Expedition with black interior but don't want or need the stealth package or platinum for the black interior/ I just worry about getting the mahogany and hating it!

UAFlyfisher

Reaction score
Not sure where in NWF you are but it’s worth checking in with Peach Ford in Brewton, AL and Bondy’s Dord in Dothan. They are frequently some of the best pricing in the region.

TNTguru

Reaction score
Looking to order a 2022 Expedition Limited and was wondering if anyone had any dealer recommendations to get the best price. I have spoken to my local dealer about ordering but haven't gotten to the pricing yet. Will most dealers give a price over email for a order? Also, has anyone seen the mahogany interior yet? I am coming from a 2018 Expedition with black interior but don't want or need the stealth package or platinum for the black interior/ I just worry about getting the mahogany and hating it!
Ford Crestview, I’ve had really good experience. We’re in DeFuniak and head over there