Debating

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

3tonsoffun

Full Access Members
Reaction score
280k kms on my 07 5.4 3v xl xlt
108k kms on a 17 3.5 max

View attachment 35151

View attachment 35152
If you at the 17 I would HIGHLY suggest removing those ****** ass looking grille inserts as they are severely blocking air flow to the intercooler and radiator. You won’t be able to keep any of that system cool once those turbos heat up

Aspen03

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If I were to buy a 17 that would be the color combo for sure. Looks sharp. If price is fair and it runs well go for it.

OP
OP
B

Blksmk

Full Access Members
Reaction score
40k for it. But I do consider it an incredible upgrade from my current expy.

I'm loving the color.

Trainmaster

Old School Member
Reaction score
If that thing was "customized" with those grille inserts, I'd suspect it was owned by some meathead who may have run it like a souped-up Honda and not have done the proper maintience. I avoid anything that appears to been owned by some look-at-me urban fool. Beautiful truck though.

3tonsoffun

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If that thing was "customized" with those grille inserts, I'd suspect it was owned by some meathead who may not have done the proper maintience. I avoid anything that appears to been owned by some look-at-me urban fool. Beautiful truck though.
Yup exactly what I was thinking.

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol a 2017 expy isn’t worth 40 grand, don’t let his grille inserts and Custom Shizzz fool you. They go for mid to high 20’s in New York depending on mileage not sure the market area.

Last edited:

Aspen03

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Guessing that's 40k canadian given the Km which puts it in the upper 20s. Could be a tad high but the market up there is likely different. That w miles around here I'd expect to see about 25-30k at the local dealers.