Did anybody try Rancho quickLIFT LOADED SUSPENSION

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ford_Forever

Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm happy to join this forum I have 2011 ford Expedition EL xlt 4wd stock.
I'm planning to get the Rancho quickLIFT LOADED SUSPENSION it will rise my expy 1.25" front side and 0.75" rear side.

So please if anybody try them before I need some help regarding the following questions :

1\ Is position number 1 provide me the same soft and comfort driving comparing to the stock parts? or it will be more harsh?

2\ Is it safe for the joints, axles and the other parts?

3\ After install quickLIFT LOADED what is the recomended size for the wheels and tires? (Preferably dimensional).

your cooperation highly appreciated
thank you,

Ford_Forever

BlimpinDave

Reaction score
I was thinking of them too. Was going to ask an off road shop in the area about them.

reidar

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just put the Rancho QuickLifts on my 2004.
1 will be way softer than stock. I'm finding that for a good stable, but not harsh ride I like about 6 or 7 all the way around. I usually keep the back 1 step less than the front.
I went with the Rancho's because for two reasons.
1. Height: My front raised about 1.5" and the back 1.25"
2. Dampening change: Initially, I wanted this to be able to stiffen it up like a truck when I'm towing, but being able to adjust it for normal day use is very cool. I guess the electronic gizmo you can buy to adjust it on the fly, has issues, so I wouldn't waste the money on it.

So far, I really like them. I bought them off of Amazon for $187. I can give you part numbers if you want them.

Good luck!

OP
OP
F

Ford_Forever

Reaction score
Thank you reider

I will go with Rancho Quick Lift and I hope to not facing problem with the alignment.
:happy107:

Good luck

reidar

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ford_Forever,
I doubt you will have a problem with the alignment, mine didn't change much. What you may have a problem with (which is my current situation) is finding a decent alignment shop that will actually put the vehicle in the preferred specs as opposed to what the $!&# computer says. I've now been to two shops and they both said they would fix it, and neither did. I've got a negative camber that I believe is too high, but apparently, I don't know what I'm talking about. :| I hate tire shops, and actually changed out the springs/shocks on my own. I may be slightly sick, but I thought it was fun. :)

Rod

reidar

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ford_Forever,
I forgot to mention, but according to Rancho, your supsension won't be really affected until you go 2" or higher. The QuickLift on your Expedition should only raise the front 1.5" and the back 1.25", so you should be good. :)

The quickest shipping I found (and cheapest shipping) was from Amazon. $187.00 each, and they were loaded, which means they came with the springs (and you don't have to mess with the blasted spring compressor.) I ordered the back first, changed them out, then ordered the front. I should have done it the other way around, because it handled weird for a week. ;)

Rod

ChaPo

Reaction score
I just put mine on last weekend and it has made a dramatic difference. I did the install myself, and although it had its challenges I was all done and cleaned up in a little over 3 hours. Truck looks really good now that it is levelled out. I have an alignment booked for early next week so I will let you know how it goes. I am not anticipating any troubles though as it only raised it and inch and a half. Overall I couldn't be happier and I would definitely recommend them both for their ease of install and performance.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
badbolr