Didn't last a week :(

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShotgunSamurai8

Reaction score
Well I bought my 98 EB expedition February of 2011, and wen igothome I ordered a K&N intake. 5 days later the kit was in. The truck didnt stay stock for even a week lol. Then a 3 inch body lift from performance accessories to get me through the snow here in the heart of Wisconsin. I love my ex so far and have done EVERYTHING with it from mudding so hard I couldn't make out the color, to trail rides to moving a 4 place snowmobile trailer filled to the ceiling with stuff wen I helped a friend move, and the best part is I fit me and his whole family, and the dog in the ex!! I love the capabilities and the comfort of this expedition and will drive it til the wheels fall off!!
I've been crawling around on this site for as long as I've had my ex and have always loved this community of close friends and decided I've done enough myself to maybe help someone else too so here's my 2 cents from a 23 year old welder, if your not already a member, it's worth it to join.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
welcome to the forum and sounds like youre having fun with your truck...

OP
OP
S

ShotgunSamurai8

Reaction score
Well Evan tho I am very lazy I will post pics today at noon, I hope you like how it looks cuz i sure as hell do!

BakerEdition

EF Chaplain
Reaction score
Shotgun, Being the forum chaplain let me welcome you to the family and a great forum! You will find a great amount of wisdom, opinions but most of all everyone wanting to help the other, which is the reason I am proud to be this forums chaplain.