Dismantling the interior

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G

I want to start specing out my video system for the Expy, but I can't find blow ups of the interior to figure out how to dismantle and install monitors, DVD players etc. Does anyone know where I can find this information?

I need to install a video link for a backup camera for a trailer, DVD video for the passengers, and up to 4 monitors. But I don't want to wreck the new car to install a few cables.

HELP

Monkeyman:D

rwinch

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Monkeyman

You did not specify Model/Year, but try Ebay. I have purchased a CD off of the Ebay site, and I think they had most of the model years available.

On the CD I purchased, it had a fair amount of procedures and drawings showing how to remove interior trimwork.

Get to the site (www.ebay.com) and "search" for "Ford Expedition". It will bring up a lot of stuff, including the CD's (it is best to "sort" the result based on price as the CD's cost about $10, so you won't have to wade through everything to find them).

OP
OP
G

whoops, forgot about that. It's a 2003 Expedition XLT. I want to put a DVD player in the drivers center console so I can listen to MP3 files when I'm the only one in the car.

I will check for the CDs on Ebay though.

Monkeyman:D

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
expresspedition