doesnt have any go

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

semperfi96

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Borla are great mufflers. but they all give pretty much the same sound, I just put a flow on mine and love it.

OP
OP
silverbackexpo

silverbackexpo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
As of today 8/26/12 I had to go upstate to peekskill and I had to go up the mountain. As I'm going up the mountain I can smell gas. I'm starting to think its not my catalytic converters that r clogged.

semperfi96

Full Access Members
Reaction score
yep, the first 2 small ones, smelled like it was running rich as all get out. and when I cut it off too.

OP
OP
silverbackexpo

silverbackexpo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ok guys this is what I found out from summit. They have spacers that they sell that will change how far the o2 sensor is in the exhaust flow. From what they explained to me if I run straight pipes it will not throw the cel. So I think that's the route I'm goin its cheaper an I have the exhaust pipes already.

Now for the kicker. Should I go with a x pipe an 2 super 10s or a Di/do. I would like to hear opinions on this.